-
Same Problem - different resolution
As a relative novice to Knoppix, I've struggled for days to get earlier versions to boot properly off a USB Stick. Having come across 6.01 yesterday, I thought I had at last found an answer.
However, I've had exactly the same problem as you, but having tried your remedy, I get the following when I type in the second line.
Access is denied because the NTFS volume is already opened. The volume maybe already mounted, or another software may use it which could be identified for example by the help of the "fuser" command. You can use force option to avoid this check, but this is not recommended and may lead to date corruption. Mount Failed.
Has anyone any ideas please?
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-28-2008, 09:46 AM
-
By Viveck in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-04-2007, 05:14 PM
-
By blahzik in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-28-2005, 04:00 AM
-
By misterp in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-29-2004, 03:34 AM
-
By cookiepuss in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-11-2003, 04:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 12 Vintage 1960's Military Logic Cards PCB Set Germanium Transistors
$299.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Fujitsu Stylistic 3500 Tablet Computer Vintage Pen Powers On w/ Charger READ
$100.00

Vintage Quasar Information Processor
$39.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vtg 370CPU Rev 370 FC-PGA converter board With ECS Motherboard + CPU Lot
$70.00