-
knoppix and WLAN
I own a COMPAQ Presario C700 Notebook Pc
I've created a cd version of knoppix.
I can load knoppix and everything works great but getting onto the internet is a different story.
I have no means of getting onto the internet. I believe I need to get my HP Wireless assistant into my hard drive in my Local disk C. If I do that i can go into
that disk and open it in knoppix which will hopefully find my Belkin wireless connection and connect me to the internet but im having trouble getting it into my hard disks or Local Disk C.
Knoppix doesnt seem to be able to find my wireless card.
Ive tried to go to the knoppix command line and type wlcardconfig but it says it cannot locate a card.
If anyone has any other suggestions please feel free to help me out.
Similar Threads
-
By Narag in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2009, 08:52 AM
-
By miami797 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-04-2006, 06:46 PM
-
By knop in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 03:11 AM
-
By hmeyer in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 10:56 AM
-
By efflandt in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-14-2003, 03:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121
$69.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

SK hynix PC801 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 Internal SSD HFS512GDE9X081N
$90.00

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00