Hi My Learned Friends
My Laptop is a HP Compaq Presario V5104au (V5000) AMD Sempron Mobile Chipset 160 gig hard drive with 2gig of ram
I am trying to load Knoppix into ram when i boot with Knoppix 6 Live Cd (I have tried it with a live DvD as well I still get the same fault)
I get this error message
/init line 206 toram not found
Why is it so?
this is the command I use when the Cd/DVd loads
knoppix toram
it then gives me this message when loading
/init line 206 toram not found
I note that the version of init is version 2.6
Help I am a learner
Kind Regards
Geoff

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Commodore Amiga 500 Motherboard Rev 5, A500 #548 (As-Is)
$64.75
Phoenix SCSI/IDE Enclosure For Commodore Amiga & Others
$49.75
Amiga 2000 2630/CPU 68030 25Mhz
$300.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
68000 CPU Amiga 2000 Slot Adapter
$25.00
OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95