-
/init line 206 toram not found. Why is it so?
Hi My Learned Friends
My Laptop is a HP Compaq Presario V5104au (V5000) AMD Sempron Mobile Chipset 160 gig hard drive with 2gig of ram
I am trying to load Knoppix into ram when i boot with Knoppix 6 Live Cd (I have tried it with a live DvD as well I still get the same fault)
I get this error message
/init line 206 toram not found
Why is it so?
this is the command I use when the Cd/DVd loads
knoppix toram
it then gives me this message when loading
/init line 206 toram not found
I note that the version of init is version 2.6
Help I am a learner
Kind Regards
Geoff
Similar Threads
-
By tr in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-17-2005, 10:38 PM
-
By ManiOne in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-11-2004, 11:36 AM
-
By cyber_moron in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-22-2004, 03:41 PM
-
By berdy in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 06:25 PM
-
By baldyeti in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 10:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99

Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99