Hi My Learned Friends
My Laptop is a HP Compaq Presario V5104au (V5000) AMD Sempron Mobile Chipset 160 gig hard drive with 2gig of ram
I am trying to load Knoppix into ram when i boot with Knoppix 6 Live Cd (I have tried it with a live DvD as well I still get the same fault)
I get this error message
/init line 206 toram not found
Why is it so?
this is the command I use when the Cd/DVd loads
knoppix toram
it then gives me this message when loading
/init line 206 toram not found
I note that the version of init is version 2.6
Help I am a learner
Kind Regards
Geoff

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$12.00
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99