Hey, I am trying to install knoppix to HD so it can write to my HD, because as of this moment, it says read only permissions. It is a 120gb sata NTFS drive. I try to run knoppix-installer and it says command not found, I try qtparted, nothing found. Even with Sudo. I can't remember what version of knoppix I am using, is their a way to find out? I am a beginner at Linux slowly learning.
Thanks

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
NEW Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite White 8GB 7.0” SM-T113 Unopened
$60.00
LOT of 4 Samsung V-Nand SSD 850 PRO 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive MZ-7KE256
$104.95
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00