How many money? I am include all your soft in KNOPPIX 5.1.1 or later. Please send you offer. E-mail: [email protected]. Please indicate all your settings.
The Best regards, nicholas
I'm looking for a Knoppix guru who would be willing to remaster Knoppix v5.1.1 to include 7zip. You post the ISO somewhere that I can download it and I'll pay you via Paypal.
Please reply with your cost.
Thanks.
How many money? I am include all your soft in KNOPPIX 5.1.1 or later. Please send you offer. E-mail: [email protected]. Please indicate all your settings.
The Best regards, nicholas
Resolved. Thanks to those who responded!

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Rare Vintage DEC DIGITAL DFO3 modem ~Powers Up but UNTESTED #1
$75.00
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99