-
Customizing ADRIANE / knoppix
Hi I am total noob.
What I am trying to do is get my USB flash drive with ADRIANE on it, to simply go straight to the graphic desktop and autostart rdesktop, ie be a thin client.
It's most likely ridiculously simple but I don't want to break it, so I thought I'd ask as I can't find anything via google.
Similar Threads
-
By johnny5 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-27-2009, 02:49 PM
-
By knoppix000019 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-22-2009, 01:29 AM
-
By kleanchap in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-06-2009, 03:14 PM
-
By vincent temmerman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2009, 08:18 PM
-
By mastermind in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-19-2009, 12:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit USB Flash Drive
$24.99