-
Convert browser fav from IntExp(WinXP) to Iceweasel (Knoppix
I would like to have all my current browser favorites from my Internet Explorer (WinXP)
available in Iceweasel browser under Knoppix.
How can I achieve this?
How can I convert them?
Is conversion necessary?
How can I import/inject them into a given Knoppix ISO image?
Thomas
Similar Threads
-
By Capricorny in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-01-2010, 08:04 AM
-
By dinosaur in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-09-2009, 10:14 PM
-
By thedaz in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-24-2009, 03:11 PM
-
By thaumielx72 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-29-2006, 08:36 PM
-
By nonzero in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-05-2004, 09:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72