-
Install "KNOPPIX_V6.0.1CD-2009-02-08-EN.iso" - Hel
Hello,
I have been a Ubuntu user and would like to move to Knoppix and direly need help.
I have downloaded and burnt the "KNOPPIX_V6.0.1CD-2009-02-08-EN.iso" and would like to install it on to an External USB Seagate 250 GB HDD with GRUB on the MBR of the External HDD not the primary.
Please help with step by step instructions, if you can, though I have been using Linux for 6 years now I unfortunately have a lot to learn.
Thank you all.
Valkyrie77
-
I don't know about step by step w/o knowing more info about your drive setup but I did get a hard drive install working by the following post
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29651
Similar Threads
-
By PaulM2008 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-01-2009, 04:34 AM
-
By ihcnut in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-26-2004, 09:26 PM
-
By oreo in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 07-23-2003, 06:33 PM
-
By geebee2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-21-2003, 07:29 PM
-
By Juny in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 09:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Northgate OmniKey 102 Mechanical Keyboard w Cable PC Untested
$169.99

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage VGA Ultra II Tseng ET4000 1MB ISA SVGA Graphics Card DOS 386 486 Retro
$100.00

Vintage NEC Versa V/50 Notebook Computer with UNTESTED as/is
$29.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Lot 4 vintage Intel Pentium Ceramic Gold Pin 133Mhz CPUs untested bent pins
$59.99

Lot of 12 Vintage RAM Memory Sticks DDR2 DDR SDRAM Samsung Micron Hynix Crucial
$39.99

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00