I've 2 live systems on USB sticks . Slax 6.0.9 and Knoppix Adriane 6.01.
To make the Slax USB stick really "bootable" I had to execute the file bootinst.bat in the boot directory of the stick and to add : (drive letter):>boot\bootinst.bat (drive letter): in the terminal.
(I found this solution on the internet)
But on the Knoppix Adriane USB stick there is no file with the same name , and I can not find the way how to make it bootable on the internet.
I need the help of a knoppix specialist !
thanks beforehand
mowatmail

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD
$84.99
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99