Hi there,
I am new one to knoppix (read at linux) and I really like that distro, cause that distro came with all drivers allready preinstalled etc.
But now I have little problems with making it to little bit after my own hand.
I get fluxbox working via some startup script but that didnt came with wifi support, so I installed wifi-manager package and run wifi-manager from terminal but that connected to wifi but it didnt work, even didnt asked wifi password. So I get back default knoppix windows manager and tried to install window maker, which seemed to be very similar to fluxbox but I cant got that to work, I made and .xsession file to user folder with command desktop=wmaker but that dint work, some tutorials said to run a scrip "knoppix desktop=wmaker" but I didnt found place to run it if knoppix was booting.
I would be very greatful if someone could explain a little bit how they got their window manager running or if someone could make a little tutorial.
greetings, Andres

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
$170.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99