-
What is the Wifi manager on the newest version of Knoppix?
Hey, I'm sorry I couldn't give you a version, but I'm pretty sure it's the newest. I had an older version (Couldn't tell you which version that was, either. Sorry.) which had KWiFiManager, or KWirelessmanager, I can't remember, but I don't know how to install KWirelessmanager with the files I downloaded. Is there some other way I could use WiFi on Knoppix?
Similar Threads
-
By finferflu in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-18-2006, 05:10 PM
-
By ang31-0f-d347h in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 11:39 PM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-16-2003, 08:58 PM
-
By andymadigan in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 05:41 AM
-
By Tortoise in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 02:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00

Timetec MS10 1TB SSD NVMe PCIe Gen3x4 3D NAND SSD 35TTFP6PCIE-1TB
$89.99