-
Thanks
I sincerely appreciate the advice and conversation.
Got my files off the old fashion way...copied to thumb drives...as God intended...<joke light>
I intend to run a little experiment when I receive my HDD enclosure...had to order the ATA model...I'm going to attempt to repair the XP installation to see if I would have gotten away with it. I'll let you know how it goes.
Well on my way through the documentation links provided...pretty good choices...I'm relatively sure it would have taken me a while to find that equal sources.
I am glad to see the a modern system that looks so much like DOS...I feel at home already...looking forward to having the time to make the transition.
I was telling one of my clients about my plans to exit the Gates Plan...he was surprisingly interested to get away from MicroSquish.
I digress, thanks again
b.line
Similar Threads
-
By maestrobwh1 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-25-2009, 07:35 PM
-
By samuri_tux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-17-2008, 10:24 PM
-
By Matthew87 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-20-2007, 10:08 PM
-
By MoFoQ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-27-2003, 08:30 PM
-
By schnarff in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 02:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU
$6998.00

Juniper Networks QFX-SFP-DAC-7MA to Brocade (Formerly) XBR-TWX-0701 Comp TAA
$196.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99