-
What is the Wifi manager on the newest version of Knoppix?
Hey, I'm sorry I couldn't give you a version, but I'm pretty sure it's the newest. I had an older version (Couldn't tell you which version that was, either. Sorry.) which had KWiFiManager, or KWirelessmanager, I can't remember, but I don't know how to install KWirelessmanager with the files I downloaded. Is there some other way I could use WiFi on Knoppix?
Similar Threads
-
By finferflu in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-18-2006, 05:10 PM
-
By ang31-0f-d347h in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 11:39 PM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-16-2003, 08:58 PM
-
By andymadigan in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 05:41 AM
-
By Tortoise in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 02:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 1984 Apple Macintosh MacWrite & MacPaint Boxed Set - Near Complete
$125.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Corel Draw 3 Vintage Big Box Version Brand New Sealed CD-ROM Vintage Software
$49.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

10 Pounds Vintage Ceramic CPU Processor/ic chips Gold Recovery Computers Scrap
$1999.99

Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00

Abacus Software Vintage Commodore 64 Book Lot 3: Printer, Sci & Eng, ML
$100.00

Vintage AppleCD 150 M3022 SCSI CD-ROM Drive - Working
$75.00

vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc
$62.99

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00