Go back to 5.3.1. All you gotta do is pop in the dvd and it works. You have internet access without doing anything. You don't gotta configure nothint.
I am new to Knoppix, have downloded and burned version 6...I am impressed with it. apart from not being able to access the internet (Iceweasal) I have an ethernet connection with a modem, 80gb hard drive..am on broadband, ISP is bt.com..I hope there is sufficent information here. Have tried several times to configure the system..but no luck so far...help please!
Roy
Go back to 5.3.1. All you gotta do is pop in the dvd and it works. You have internet access without doing anything. You don't gotta configure nothint.
Thank you for that..it does help...![]()
Roy

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5ââ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00
Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08