-
Senior Member
registered user
Dear caf
WOW! THANKS THANKS THANKS
I have a via EPIA M9000 ITX VT1616 6channel
AC'97 on board sound.
When I got KNOPPIX I did without sound of a month.
Then I got the update and alsa. I was so happy to
hear anything it took a few hours to be aware of
the terrible static. Now this is wonderful. I was
ready to buy an sound card and was just asking
what to buy on this forum.
Since I have no hard drive I need to know what
files are effected by your steps. Then I can write
a script to to the same thing by copying in a file
or two wiht the correct settings. Any help would
be appreciated.
What is ACIP --will my computer start smoking with it off?
Will these setting allow me to set up 6 channel sound?
Best Wishes
again thanks!
paradocs
Similar Threads
-
By psychopath in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 09:27 PM
-
By greygooseplz in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 10:12 AM
-
By BNU-FaNtAsMa in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-04-2004, 04:31 PM
-
By darkhack in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-26-2004, 05:51 AM
-
By Roger in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-30-2003, 06:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$14.86

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99