-
Image Encryption In Knoppix 6
Hi All,
I was wondering if there is a way to encrypt the persitent image in the new version of Knoppix? I like to use it off of a USB key but with this feature MIA I am worried about losing the flash drive. Anyone can plug it in and see your browser history or if you happen to save a password to a website. I am not sure if the encryption is gone as of the new version but the encryption should be a must have feature in Knoppix. I can deal with with adding the packages I like but Knoppix was always a very secure portable system.
Any help would be much appreciate.
Dev
Similar Threads
-
By borgward in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-28-2009, 05:12 PM
-
By noobtolinux in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-03-2007, 08:17 AM
-
By Freitag in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-05-2007, 07:23 PM
-
By andrei in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 03:01 PM
-
By zeisel in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 09:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Blade Server BAREBONES NO CPU, RAM OR HDD 🚚
$140.00

NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE T430 T630 G13 SERVERS K98XH
$225.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FC630 Blade 4*Slot Server Chassis Enclosure NO BLADES/PSU/CMC
$199.97

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Empty Chassis XJ6VP
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99