Hi All,
I was wondering if there is a way to encrypt the persitent image in the new version of Knoppix? I like to use it off of a USB key but with this feature MIA I am worried about losing the flash drive. Anyone can plug it in and see your browser history or if you happen to save a password to a website. I am not sure if the encryption is gone as of the new version but the encryption should be a must have feature in Knoppix. I can deal with with adding the packages I like but Knoppix was always a very secure portable system.
Any help would be much appreciate.
Dev

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99
Yealink SIP-T58W Bluetooth Cordless Handset IP Phone 7in Touch WiFi - Used
$329.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
UBIQUITI UVP-TOUCH VoIP Desktop Touchscreen Smart Phone
$55.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Cisco CP-7841-K9 4-Line Gigabit VoIP IP Phone PoE Office Desk 3.5" Display NEW
$89.99
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
$85.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99