-
Image Encryption In Knoppix 6
Hi All,
I was wondering if there is a way to encrypt the persitent image in the new version of Knoppix? I like to use it off of a USB key but with this feature MIA I am worried about losing the flash drive. Anyone can plug it in and see your browser history or if you happen to save a password to a website. I am not sure if the encryption is gone as of the new version but the encryption should be a must have feature in Knoppix. I can deal with with adding the packages I like but Knoppix was always a very secure portable system.
Any help would be much appreciate.
Dev
Similar Threads
-
By borgward in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-28-2009, 05:12 PM
-
By noobtolinux in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-03-2007, 08:17 AM
-
By Freitag in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-05-2007, 07:23 PM
-
By andrei in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 03:01 PM
-
By zeisel in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 09:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

NETGEAR GS308-300PAS GS308 8 Gigabit Port Unmanaged Ethernet Switch
$11.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00