-
mapping physical device to eth0
Hi, I'm running knoppix on my HP nc8000 laptop.
How can I tell what physical connection eth0 refers to?
The problem is one of the programs I am using in knoppix can only us eth0, so it will attempt to use eth0 every single time.
Unfortunately, I have no idea if eth0 is actually the wired connection (which is what I want).
Basically, I need to be able to tell which physical network devices are mapped to eth0, eth1, etc.
From there, I will then disable the modules that I do not want (wireless, etc.).
Any ideas?
Thanks.
qin__23
Similar Threads
-
By andrew1 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-02-2006, 03:24 AM
-
By bayamon in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 07:34 PM
-
By SuD in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 10:27 PM
-
By ramu_i in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 04:33 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-23-2003, 03:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99

Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 *TESTED FOR POWER*
$349.99

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99

Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00