-
Knoppix 6.0.1 LXDE on HD
Hello to all.
After having tried many other distribution I want to try the Knoppix with LXDE.
After having played 5 minutes in Live, I decided to install it because I have to say that it is a good distro .
My questions from newbie to Knoppix are the following:
1 --
I state that the installation went on HD perfectly but when booting from HD (in fact also happens too with the CD) I am presented with a text menu, I would like that a LXDE session start immediately
2 --
There is a user management on Knoppix?
PS I have dowloaded this iso : KNOPPIX_V6.0.1-ADRIANE_V1.1CD-2009-02-08-EN.iso
Thanks to all
Similar Threads
-
By jogeedaklown in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-08-2010, 04:49 PM
-
By Miguel Cuba in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-28-2009, 06:36 AM
-
By advertising in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-18-2009, 03:19 PM
-
By carolina2cali in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-15-2009, 11:42 AM
-
By ztahf in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-29-2009, 12:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99