-
Hi paradocs and thanks for your answer!

Originally Posted by
paradocs
Don't install knoppix until you have a strong reason to
do so. I have worked with knoppix for many years as
my main operating system and have never install once.
Hmm, well the problem is, that it's a netbook, which does not have any optical drive. So I thought I plug in an external dvd drive for one time, install Knoppix ADRIANE and deplug it (the drive is loud and probably slow).
I'd be willing to install something like Debian or Ubuntu, if it would be possible to re-create all the necessary steps to get ADRIANE working(not only the screenreader, but the menu too). But I did not find any guide or something.
What do you think? I've read at many places, that installing Knoppix might not be the best solution ...
Similar Threads
-
By asdfsdafdsa in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-22-2009, 12:46 PM
-
By jbrush in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-18-2003, 05:53 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 23
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 01:12 PM
-
By tgenereaux in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-03-2003, 04:25 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-17-2003, 05:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

5 Grandstream DP720 DECT Cordless HD VoIP Telephone Handset + DP750 Base Bundle
$249.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99