Help please![]()
I want to configure WLAN in Knoppix ADRIANE 6.1.
I go to Settings -> Internet and choose "wlcardconfig".
There I provide the ESSID and the key (WEP). After that I click at "Activate". It asks for automatic DHCP setting, I select "Yes". Now I see the bar (... 100%) two times. And after that I'm back at the internet settings. But I don't have a connection in browser (elinks).
WLAN does work when I boot the GUI. But I need to use ADRIANE only.
After submitting the key, there is the error (readable for a second):
I dont know if it matters, but the LED which indicates WLAN is not activated. Instead I see the bluetooth LED. On Ubuntu I can switch this with FN + F5 (select WLAN only, WLAN and Bluetooth, Bluetooth only or nothing).Code:/usr/sbin/wlcardconfig: line 437: [: missing `]`
I think I use a WEP HEX key (it got 10 numbers). Can I enter this directly or does it need a prefix or suffix?
Help please![]()
I tried the above and get the same error message. I'd look at the source if I could find them.

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$1259.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1671.47
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$462.74
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99