Help please![]()
I want to configure WLAN in Knoppix ADRIANE 6.1.
I go to Settings -> Internet and choose "wlcardconfig".
There I provide the ESSID and the key (WEP). After that I click at "Activate". It asks for automatic DHCP setting, I select "Yes". Now I see the bar (... 100%) two times. And after that I'm back at the internet settings. But I don't have a connection in browser (elinks).
WLAN does work when I boot the GUI. But I need to use ADRIANE only.
After submitting the key, there is the error (readable for a second):
I dont know if it matters, but the LED which indicates WLAN is not activated. Instead I see the bluetooth LED. On Ubuntu I can switch this with FN + F5 (select WLAN only, WLAN and Bluetooth, Bluetooth only or nothing).Code:/usr/sbin/wlcardconfig: line 437: [: missing `]`
I think I use a WEP HEX key (it got 10 numbers). Can I enter this directly or does it need a prefix or suffix?
Help please![]()
I tried the above and get the same error message. I'd look at the source if I could find them.

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95