Welcome
Also new here.... I'm from South Korea. Nice to meet you.
Hey guys!
Been lurking for awhile but I've finally signed up, I'm 24yo from Birmigham in the UK and hopefully can contribute a lot to the forum..
Cya
Welcome
Also new here.... I'm from South Korea. Nice to meet you.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10-2457-02 SFP+1310nm Transceiver Module W/ Hologram
$19.99
Juniper QSFPP-4X10GE-LR QSFP+ 4x10GBASE-LR Optical Transceiver 740-054050
$59.00
Cisco Meraki OEM MA-SFP-1GB-LX10 1000Base-LX 1GbE SFP Module 1310nm 10km SMF LC
$95.00