burning a CD iso to a DVD, never tried it so no real idea.
did you check the MD5sum before burning?
did you burn at lowest speed you could?
Hello
I have burnt the Knoppix CD image on a blank DVD using ImageBurn. The burn was successful but as I tried to boot in Knoppix I got an error message that "No supported file system found, press reset button to restart". All my HDDs are partitioned with NTFS.
Why did it happen and how can this be resolved? is it because that I burnt the CD image on a Blank DVD?
Please help.
Thank you
burning a CD iso to a DVD, never tried it so no real idea.
did you check the MD5sum before burning?
did you burn at lowest speed you could?
Yup I burnt it with the lowest possible speed. But never checked the MD5sum as i do not know that of the original. Could you please let me know that so that I may compare.
Thank you for your reply![]()

Vintage Apple Macintosh PowerBook Duo 230 With Power Supply Floppy Drive Parts
$100.00
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
$50.00
Vintage Apple PowerBook G4 Titanium Laptop 800 MHz 60 GB HD 15" LCD Screen A1001
$79.99
TESTED Original Apple IIc 2c Power Supply A2M4017 15V 1.2A 18W WORKING Vintage
$55.00
APPLE IIC A2S4100 VINTAGE PERSONAL COMPUTER UNTESTED AS-IS, NO POWER CABLE
$149.99
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different
$99.99
Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB
$299.99