-
Knoppix Adriane 6.0.1 - How to make a USB bootable
I've 2 live systems on USB sticks . Slax 6.0.9 and Knoppix Adriane 6.01.
To make the Slax USB stick really "bootable" I had to execute the file bootinst.bat in the boot directory of the stick and to add : (drive letter):>boot\bootinst.bat (drive letter): in the terminal.
(I found this solution on the internet)
But on the Knoppix Adriane USB stick there is no file with the same name , and I can not find the way how to make it bootable on the internet.
I need the help of a knoppix specialist !
thanks beforehand
mowatmail
Similar Threads
-
By gerasmus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-25-2006, 04:40 PM
-
By theonemonkeyman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-22-2004, 01:06 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-15-2003, 09:40 AM
-
By tivadarpreiss in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 01:32 PM
-
By caalex in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-24-2003, 09:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99

Vintage Apple lII Disk lII Floppy Drive Analog Card PCB 820-0024-C Tested
$40.00