-
The router is Zyzel Prestige 600 series. I do not want to reboot as this PC, I am talking to you on, routes through it and I do not want to risk loosing any more connections. I can tell you that patching this PC on to any of the router ports lights them up. Only the port with the Knoppixed PC does not light whichever port it is plugged to. So I would think it is not due to a router problem as the "no light" firmly stays with the Knoppixed PC except when running Knoppix live CD. Any further thoughts please?
Similar Threads
-
By texas.chef94 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-24-2009, 04:05 PM
-
By knophack in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2008, 10:01 PM
-
By knoppixmusthateme in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-05-2007, 06:00 PM
-
By aussiemarine in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-07-2005, 12:36 PM
-
By tony177 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-12-2004, 07:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Apple Keyboard II Model M0487 & G5431 Mouse UNTESTED AS-IS
$59.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple Pro Keyboard USB Mac M7803 **Used in box
$75.00

Lot of 64 Apple II IIe IIc 5.25” Floppy Disk Games Software Utilities Vintage
$39.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49