-
Undefined video mode number:317
I have:
- Knoppix put 6.0 cd on an SD card.
- I am using an eeepc 901 linux.
- It starts installation then presents a screen that states
Undefined video mode number:317
Press <ENTER> to see video modes available..........
When I do I get several choices from 0-c all of them give me an over sized display that is not scrollable
I belive that I need 1024 x 600
Can you recommend a place to start to correct this problem.
Tony
Similar Threads
-
By Taffy Apple in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-30-2007, 01:01 PM
-
By ScottK in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-06-2005, 10:04 PM
-
By sunpascal in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 12:21 AM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 28
Last Post: 08-25-2004, 03:30 PM
-
By knoppixbill in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 01:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99