Hi. does anyone know how to get one of these working on a knxhdinstall of knoppix?
Thanks for any help you can give to me. If you have a cam that works but it isn't the same one as mine please tell me how you got it to work.
[quote="TheCyberDude"]LOOK HERE: http://www.ee.oulu.fi/~tuukkat/quickcam/quickcam.html
Thanks for your help.
I wish I knew what I was doing so I knew what to do after unziping it.
If you could help me further I would appreciate it.
I have a palette problem under knoppix using a quickcam pro 3000
under gqcam the image is grey and divided in 3
under xawtv the image is completly green
under gnomemeeting i get an error that says your driver does not support
YUV420 palette
But im using PWC so i don t know why it doesn t work
Does anyone know how i could fix this on knoppix 3.3 ?
THX

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Classic 128K Game Pack 5 On New 400K Double Density Disk
$39.99
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Apple Macintosh M0110 Keyboard, TESTED, WORKING; for Mac 128K, 512K, Plus - DW
$71.99
Apple Macintosh 512K 1MB MacSnap SCSI 128K ROM 800K + 400K Drive Keyboard Mouse
$995.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse
$1799.99