-
Junior Member
registered user
Firewire working but not detected
I'm currently trying to customize a Knoppix 3.2 and I have troubles with my via Firewire (driver ohci1394)
it works fine if i manually load the module but it is not detected on boot
i need a fix for that because the customization has to be as easy to use as possible on this particular system
any fixes? ideas? tips?
tnx Simon
-
Senior Member
registered user
the script doesn't test for 1394 as far as I know. You have to change it yourself /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig
-
Junior Member
registered user
it does...
at least that's what line 522 of knoppix-autoconfig looks like to me
-
Junior Member
registered user
I have a JVC Camcorder, and I am interrested in firewire.
How do you manually load the ohci1394 module ?
Thanks,
TOM.
-
How to get camcorder to work
Hi!
I wrote a little article to explain how to set up firewire/ieee1394 and more to get Kino to be ready to capture you camcorder videos under Debian/Knoppix ..
Check it out
Manfred
Similar Threads
-
By brainwashed85 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 01:58 PM
-
By Shadda in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-14-2005, 09:14 PM
-
By bhow in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 01:04 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-15-2003, 06:39 AM
-
By Stephen Rees in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 06:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99

Yealink SIP-T58W Bluetooth Cordless Handset IP Phone 7in Touch WiFi - Used
$329.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

UBIQUITI UVP-TOUCH VoIP Desktop Touchscreen Smart Phone
$55.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Cisco CP-7841-K9 4-Line Gigabit VoIP IP Phone PoE Office Desk 3.5" Display NEW
$89.99

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Ubiquiti UniFi VoIP UVP
$85.00