-
First Steps for real noob
Hello,
I'm running Knoppix 6.0 (the normal, not the speaking or the lite one) on a flash memory and I am totaly noob.
my intention were to use knoppix as base for all avaible knoppix programs and to use a windows emulator for not avaible knoppix programs.
First problems..
1. How configure I my keyboard (I use a swiss german one)
2. how do I install Adobe flash player?
3. How do I install anz programm?
4. How is it with emulators?
Thx
Similar Threads
-
By Linunix in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-02-2006, 01:17 PM
-
By chris-harry in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-02-2005, 03:36 PM
-
By Jameson in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-01-2005, 11:25 PM
-
By Spinned Noob in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 04:41 AM
-
By FelixDzerzhinsky in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-07-2003, 07:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00