-
I actually backed up my OS hard drive data by just taking it putting it into external hard drive case.
My main concern is the data on RAID-ed hard drives. Will I be able transfer them to an external hard drive (assuming it is formatted as FAT) using Knoppix without reinstalling the OS?
I agree with you on RAID 0. My friend built this system for me years ago and I sort of let him do what he wanted. Since then I have realized the pitfalls of RAID 0 and on my second build with I built myself I didn't do any sort of RAID but rather just systematically back up my stuff.
thanks
Similar Threads
-
By neon kreuz in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-16-2008, 07:57 PM
-
By loaderman in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-25-2006, 05:57 PM
-
By viabsb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-22-2005, 08:31 PM
-
By Harry Kuhman in forum Ideas
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 08:06 PM
-
By William_Olbrys in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-13-2003, 08:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00

Intel Xeon Silver 4309Y CPU Server Processor 8-Core 105W SRKXS FCLGA4189
$319.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$69.99

Dell OptiPlex 7080 MT Intel 8-Core, i7-10700 2.9GHz 16GB Ram 512SSD HD Win11
$309.00

Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21

HP Z840 Workstation 8-Core E5-2630 v3 2.40GHz No RAM No HDD No OS No GPU
$329.98