-
Starting KDE from CLI
I made a mistake the other day. I was going thru Synaptic and cleaning out things I didn't need and...well...you get the idea. Now, the computer won't go into the GUI at boot. I do have cli. I can log in and su to root. What do I need to run to start KDE from the CLI? I was hunting around and couldn't find the right program.
Kel
Similar Threads
-
By brubizu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-28-2011, 10:54 PM
-
By elitekid in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 02:45 AM
-
By brlund in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2003, 01:19 AM
-
By DavidTempler in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-07-2003, 09:17 PM
-
By cp2302 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-19-2002, 09:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00

Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Great Condition Vintage Tandy Portable Disk Drive 26-3808 3.5 in Floppy Drive
$179.95

Vintage Apple Mouse IIc A2M4015 Original Box Manual Foam Tested Working NOS
$114.99

4 Rare Vintage S-100 Video Boards
$595.00

Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made
$85.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99