Anyone? So other people have no such trouble?
Hi. I've just downloaded and burnt KNOPPIX_V6.0.1CD-2009-02-08-EN. It boots perfectly, but there's only home folder icon on the desktop! I checked on the laptop and on the desktop, all the same. However, I can mount other disks manually.
I also have knoppix 5.1.1 cd. It finds all partitions and can even detect fake RAIDs.
Anyone? So other people have no such trouble?
This version of Knoppix doesn't seem to place icons on the desktop fot the partitions on the drives. I have found that they can be accessed from PCMan file manager.
HTH.

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1690.40
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$105.99
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$452.53
Western Digital 1TB SSD, PC SN730 NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 2280 SDBPNTY-1T00 WD
$99.50
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD 1TB, SDSSDH3 2.5" SSD Drive SATA III 6GB/S (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56