Anyone? So other people have no such trouble?
Hi. I've just downloaded and burnt KNOPPIX_V6.0.1CD-2009-02-08-EN. It boots perfectly, but there's only home folder icon on the desktop! I checked on the laptop and on the desktop, all the same. However, I can mount other disks manually.
I also have knoppix 5.1.1 cd. It finds all partitions and can even detect fake RAIDs.
Anyone? So other people have no such trouble?
This version of Knoppix doesn't seem to place icons on the desktop fot the partitions on the drives. I have found that they can be accessed from PCMan file manager.
HTH.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00
Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES CPU Processor Excellent Used Condition
$88.00
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i5-7500 SR335 3.4GHz 4-Core LGA 1151 CPU PROCESSOR
$14.99
Intel® Core™ i9-9820X 3.3GHz CPU
$68.00
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00