Hi,
I needed g4L with my Knoppix, so I remastered it to include the g4L files.
I also want the distro to boot in text mode, so I've changed the inittab default boot code for 3.
These are the only changes I have done.
So, after successfully burned the ISO I try it, it boot fines, however, 2 problems:
1- it seems the files I would expect to be in the root folder ( / ) are placed under /KNOPPIX instead.
( For instance, I expe cted my g4l files to be in /g4l but now they're in /KNOPPIX/g4l)
2- the scripts that I've put in rc3.d don't start automatically as they should.
Anyone encountered these issues ?
I had previously remastered a prior version (5.x) with the same modifications and it worked fine .
Thanks
Heap

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2022 50 User/Device Connections
$68.00
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2144G 3.6GHz 16GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$149.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
HP ProLiant DL380 Gen 9 - 2x Intel Xeon 2nd Gen - 320GB - 3x 147GB HDD
$2000.00