-
Cannot copy files from internal HD to external HD
I booted my laptop using Knoppix 6 and it can see the contents of my internal HD. I can even open a file play a WMV file or open a document. BUT, when I tried to transfer to the external drive connected via USB, I am getting a Read-Only Filessystem error message which seems to me is pointing to the external drive. How do I fix this??
thanks in advance
Similar Threads
-
By borgward in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-23-2009, 06:46 AM
-
By CRK in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-25-2008, 04:11 PM
-
By uzee in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-12-2008, 11:01 PM
-
By DDRioo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-11-2006, 05:54 AM
-
By bcossa in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-24-2006, 11:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00