-
Remastered 6.0.1. - root folder misplaced ?
Hi,
I needed g4L with my Knoppix, so I remastered it to include the g4L files.
I also want the distro to boot in text mode, so I've changed the inittab default boot code for 3.
These are the only changes I have done.
So, after successfully burned the ISO I try it, it boot fines, however, 2 problems:
1- it seems the files I would expect to be in the root folder ( / ) are placed under /KNOPPIX instead.
( For instance, I expe cted my g4l files to be in /g4l but now they're in /KNOPPIX/g4l)
2- the scripts that I've put in rc3.d don't start automatically as they should.
Anyone encountered these issues ?
I had previously remastered a prior version (5.x) with the same modifications and it worked fine .
Thanks
Heap
Similar Threads
-
By xenoterracide in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-05-2006, 03:25 PM
-
By mdsharif in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-02-2006, 04:48 PM
-
By ScrewzLuse in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 08:52 AM
-
By mlrible in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 06:35 AM
-
By Mic Q in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2004, 05:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

Ibm Computer Tower
$400.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM Power 710 Express 8231-E2B POWER7 16GB DDR3 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$409.99

IBM iDataPlex dx360 M4 with 4× Xeon E5-2680 v2, 128 GB RAM, 2× QLogic
$149.00

IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER
$349.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$281.25

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00