Hi,
I needed g4L with my Knoppix, so I remastered it to include the g4L files.
I also want the distro to boot in text mode, so I've changed the inittab default boot code for 3.
These are the only changes I have done.
So, after successfully burned the ISO I try it, it boot fines, however, 2 problems:
1- it seems the files I would expect to be in the root folder ( / ) are placed under /KNOPPIX instead.
( For instance, I expe cted my g4l files to be in /g4l but now they're in /KNOPPIX/g4l)
2- the scripts that I've put in rc3.d don't start automatically as they should.
Anyone encountered these issues ?
I had previously remastered a prior version (5.x) with the same modifications and it worked fine .
Thanks
Heap

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
MSI B460m-Bomber LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen B460 M-ATX Intel Motherboard
$59.99
*BENT PINS* ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi LGA 1700 ATX Intel Motherboard
$37.98
ASUS PRIME Z490-P ATX Intel LGA 1200 DDR4 4-DIMM M.2 HDMI Motherboard
$64.83
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45