View Poll Results: Which filesystem you are using?
- Voters
- 8. You may not vote on this poll
-
ext2
-
ext3
-
ext4
-
Reiser
-
XFS
-
JFS
-
NTFS
-
other
-
I dunno yet what I'm using, LOL!!!
Whatever I did, I want to convert to Reiser???
Whaddah-y'all think?
I messed with this linux thing about a year after ubuntu came out.
I successfully got my usb/serial CDMA modem installed and forgot about it 'till this thing called windoze 7 came out which was cracked before official release so's, so's...whadaya do???
I surfed all day and nite yesterday with a boner (no what I mean, 4-sure!) trying to get viruses, lol.
Impossible with any windoze.
KNOPPIX!
PASSED MY TEST!!!
I completely skipped vista!
Similar Threads
-
By midget in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2008, 07:34 PM
-
By rixter in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-30-2007, 01:30 PM
-
By abby in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-11-2007, 09:56 AM
-
By bsaber in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 03:12 AM
-
By PyroBoy101 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 11:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Corsair 760T, ASUS X99a-ii, i7-6800k, 16GB RAM, 1080GPU, 256GB SSD #21
$300.00

CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor (3.7GHz, 6 Cores, AM4 CPU) 100-100000065
$125.00

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00