-
WLAN (wlcardconfig in ADRIANE) does not work
I want to configure WLAN in Knoppix ADRIANE 6.1.
I go to Settings -> Internet and choose "wlcardconfig".
There I provide the ESSID and the key (WEP). After that I click at "Activate". It asks for automatic DHCP setting, I select "Yes". Now I see the bar (... 100%) two times. And after that I'm back at the internet settings. But I don't have a connection in browser (elinks).
WLAN does work when I boot the GUI. But I need to use ADRIANE only.
After submitting the key, there is the error (readable for a second):
Code:
/usr/sbin/wlcardconfig: line 437: [: missing `]`
I dont know if it matters, but the LED which indicates WLAN is not activated. Instead I see the bluetooth LED. On Ubuntu I can switch this with FN + F5 (select WLAN only, WLAN and Bluetooth, Bluetooth only or nothing).
I think I use a WEP HEX key (it got 10 numbers). Can I enter this directly or does it need a prefix or suffix?
Similar Threads
-
By olicommunist in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-31-2007, 11:18 PM
-
By Mr.Digimon in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-13-2006, 05:29 AM
-
By TimWhite in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-08-2005, 12:54 PM
-
By knop in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 03:11 AM
-
By Adam! in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-30-2004, 12:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Evergreen 586 - Processor upgrade 486 to 586
$199.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New
$284.79

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99