-
location of kernel source code
I am a newbie and need some help getting my sierra wireless aircard 595u working with knoppix 6. I've received some information from Sierra's website and have downloaded an updated driver and ppp script. However, they said that prior to installing the driver I need to make sure that the kernel source code is located in /usr/src/linux. How do I determine the location of the source code and if I need to change the location how do I go about doing this without messing things up?
Similar Threads
-
By forsberg in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-10-2005, 10:47 AM
-
By ShadowAce in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 07:35 PM
-
By vynx in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-01-2003, 08:38 AM
-
By garyng in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-13-2003, 09:37 AM
-
By VeeDubb in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 04-01-2003, 06:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 2.5" SATA SSD MZ-7KE512 MZ7KE512
$65.00