I am a linux noobie. I was able to make a basic kiosk knoppix CD, but I can't figure out where I go to configure the network settings inside the kiosk mode. I was able to set the network configuration inside Knoppix in normal mode (ip address, default gateway, and subnet mask), but I want to set the network configuration inside kiosk mode. Anyone have any ideas?

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$3.07
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99