-
Can I Configure network settings inside Knoppix Kiosk mode?
I am a linux noobie. I was able to make a basic kiosk knoppix CD, but I can't figure out where I go to configure the network settings inside the kiosk mode. I was able to set the network configuration inside Knoppix in normal mode (ip address, default gateway, and subnet mask), but I want to set the network configuration inside kiosk mode. Anyone have any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By kckirk3 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-16-2009, 06:41 PM
-
By seballa in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-01-2007, 07:08 PM
-
By csanburn in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2005, 01:01 AM
-
By Eero in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 01:23 AM
-
By pau1knopp in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 04:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage PB-64 64K RAM Printer Buffer Parallel Computer Printer Interface
$74.99

Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00

Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99

Vintage Apple USB Puck Mouse Model M4848 Grape Purple Tested
$49.99

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99