-
Xorg.conf always seems to get overwritten.
Hi all.
I've done a bit of remastering in the past with 5.1, but now i'm taking a crack at remastering 6.1. That said, i'm a mediumish linux noob.
I'm working on a basic kiosk system, and I've got the whole thing working, but one of the last things I need to do is disable right click on the mouse. In 5.1 i just rewrote xorg.conf to have a buttonmapping option on all the mice of "1 1 1" so every button was a left click.
No matter what I try, I can't get knoppix to preserve my xorg changes on startup. I imagine there is some hardware detection that is magically generating xorg for me, and in the process nuking my settings.
Can anyone point me to what triggers that process, and how i'd work around it? This hardware is unchanging.. so I only need mouse/display detection once in the initial remastering..
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By elightbo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-11-2007, 12:11 PM
-
By rocketero in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-23-2007, 05:36 AM
-
By waellinux in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-28-2005, 02:16 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-16-2004, 06:55 PM
-
By cmidkiff in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-13-2004, 03:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00

OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95