Hi all.
I've done a bit of remastering in the past with 5.1, but now i'm taking a crack at remastering 6.1. That said, i'm a mediumish linux noob.
I'm working on a basic kiosk system, and I've got the whole thing working, but one of the last things I need to do is disable right click on the mouse. In 5.1 i just rewrote xorg.conf to have a buttonmapping option on all the mice of "1 1 1" so every button was a left click.
No matter what I try, I can't get knoppix to preserve my xorg changes on startup. I imagine there is some hardware detection that is magically generating xorg for me, and in the process nuking my settings.
Can anyone point me to what triggers that process, and how i'd work around it? This hardware is unchanging.. so I only need mouse/display detection once in the initial remastering..
Thanks!

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper NS-ISG-GB4 : Juniper ISG GB4 4-Port
$99.29
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99