-
configuring network settings in kiosk mode
I am a linux noobie. I was able to make a basic kiosk knoppix CD, but I can't figure out where I go to configure the network settings inside the kiosk mode. I was able to set the network configuration inside Knoppix in normal mode (ip address, default gateway, and subnet mask), but I want to set the network configuration inside kiosk mode. Anyone have any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By kckirk3 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-12-2009, 06:47 PM
-
By seballa in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-01-2007, 07:08 PM
-
By pboodi in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-22-2006, 11:32 PM
-
By csanburn in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2005, 01:01 AM
-
By Eero in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 01:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Intel S2600TP 4-Node 32 Core Server 8x Xeon E5-2630 v3, 256GB DDR4 RAM, 2x 1600W
$1685.00

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Intel S2600TP 4-Node 64 Core Server 8x Xeon E5-2620 v4, 256GB DDR4 RAM, 2x 1600W
$1785.00

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00