Hm,
I found how to fix the problem. Went to conntrol center and entered custom sampling rate 4800 Hz for Yamaha soundcard. Launched Kmix and was able to adjust the volume fine. Great! Now I can annoy the neighbors at all hours.
Joseph Schiller
Hm,
I found how to fix the problem. Went to conntrol center and entered custom sampling rate 4800 Hz for Yamaha soundcard. Launched Kmix and was able to adjust the volume fine. Great! Now I can annoy the neighbors at all hours.
Joseph Schiller

Lot of 2 Seagate Constellation ES.3 ST2000NM0023 2TB 7200RPM SAS 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD
$34.99
Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99
Western Digital WD 3.5" Western Digital Red 3TB SATA III 6Gbps HDDÂ - Works great
$79.99
Seagate Exos X16 ST10000NM010G 10TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e/4Kn HDD
$199.00
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$84.00